Welcome to PersonalTrainerCertification.net
Our goal is to provide the most comprehensive resource on the web for people interested in becoming a personal trainer. We will always strive to provide the latest information on how to get your personal trainer certification and how to be successful in the business of personal training.
We understand that all of the information out there can be confusing. That is why we developed this website to make it easier for you to learn all you need to know about how to become a successful personal trainer!
We frequently update this website with information on health and fitness topics that will be helpful for you in your life and in developing your new career in the health and fitness industry.
Explore the Resource Center
- Is it for me?
Find out if being a personal trainer is the right career for you.
- Salary Info
Find out what a personal trainer can make.
- Exam Preparation
Find out what it takes to pass the personal trainer certification exam.
- Personal Certification Schools
View the different schools that offer personal trainer certification, and find out which one is the best fit for you.
- Getting Certified
Find out what steps are involved in getting certified as a personal trainer.
- Getting a Job
Find the best ways to get a job after you get certified.
- Running your own Business
Get tips for running your own personal training business after getting certified.
- Types of Certification
Find out the differences in the types of personal training certifications on the market.
Personal Trainer FAQ
- Do You Need to Be Certified to be a Personal Trainer?
- One of the top things that prospective personal trainers wonder about is certifications. If you’re thinking about becoming a personal trainer, you may be tempted to skip getting certified altogether… Read on
- Is Personal Training For Me?
- It is often said that the secret to a fulfilling, satisfying career is to follow your interests and passions. “Find a job you love, and you’ll never work a day in your life”… Read on
- What is the Best Personal Trainer Certification?
- People are seen in local gyms being put through strenuous workouts by an energetic person with stopwatch claiming to be a personal trainer. Technically, anyone can claim they are a personal trainer today… Read on
The Latest from our Blog
December 11, 2012
If you want to make it to the next level as a personal trainer, Catherine Anderson recommends working hard and making sure to earn your certifications! Thanks for joining us, Catherine! Please tell us a little bit about yourself and how you got involved in personal training. I had always been a competitive athlete. While … Read on
November 12, 2012
Not all workout facilities cater to weekend warriors and those looking to shed a few pounds. Athletes Performance aims to take high school, college and professional athletes to the next level. What do we mean when we say performance? Do we want a bunch of numbers that look good, or do we want to … Read on
November 11, 2012
The fitness world is filled with charlatans selling you quick fixes. But there are also personal trainers like Lisa Boucher who give their clients detailed data on how to get in better shape! Tell us a little bit about how you got involved in personal training. I started working in the fitness industry in … Read on